Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

Reviews of Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

February 28, 2013

By Yesenia

Fireside Lodge is pretty good. Their meals are great. They serve really good food there. They would organize concerts for them, people would come in and play guitars, musical shows, and they have games. They're very entertaining. The staff is generally polite and good. The only thing I didn't like was I saw two of the staff were being ugly with the residents there. One of them bumped the bed against the wall to woke a resident up who was next to my dad's bed. I complained about it to the nurse's station, but it was ignored. It's not the kind of place that you want to go do rehab and try to come home, because it'll take forever.

November 20, 2012

By lirou

I visited Fireside Lodge a few times to see my great uncle and I thought the place seemed just okay. It did appear as if there were a lot of residents just sitting around without having much interaction with the staff or other residents. The ones who were not as mobile did not seem very happy as they were parked in an area and then left there. I had to visit with my uncle in an open area that did not provide much privacy or quiet.I was not sure what to expect of an assisted living facility, but I assumed there would be more activities available for the residents to keep them occupied. The atmosphere was somewhat depressing because of the lack of activity. One thing I did appreciate about the facility were the nurses. Most of them seemed very friendly and concerned with the well being of the residents. I had a couple of them approach me and ask how we were doing. One of them told me how much she enjoyed seeing and talking to my uncle everyday and that made me feel better about him being there. Overall I think it is a decent place with a kind staff. I do think they need to work on establishing a livelier atmosphere for the sake of the residents.

About Fireside Lodge Retirement Center

Fireside Lodge Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Fireside Lodge Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Fireside Lodge Retirement Center