Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center

December 15, 2016

By Joangela

Awful. Management is uneducated. They do not know how to talk to families. Caregivers are very unprofessional. Very out dated Nursing facility. I think the state really needs to take a close look at them. I told them not to do my dad's laundry but they kept doing it anyway. His brand new clothes was bleached. Found my dad soaked and wet on several occasions. Told Nursing staff and they showed no concern.

December 03, 2015

By Jennifer116192750

I have horrible reviews for Arlington Heights. It's been awful. My mother-in-law's bottom dentures have been lost. Her glasses were broken on on side, so we fixed them. Then, they told me they broke again and would be fixed, but she's still had to wear them without one side until they disappeared about five days later. Her walker disappeared for a couple of days, and we just had problems with medication issues. She has to have drops in her eyes for glaucoma, and she went three weeks without those drops. We went to a neurologist who decided she needed to be taken off or have a decreased dosage of the psychotropic meds she was on; for about four weeks, they took her to be seen by the psychiatrist there, and then they didn't decrease any medication. It has just been frustrating being the in-between person going to the neurologist and the neurologist freaking out about all those medications because she has dementia, and he thinks all of the prescription medications are contributing to the dementia. She needs an EEG, and he won't do the EEG until some of the medications are decreased, but we can't get the nursing home to decrease the medication. It's a constant battle. They're extremely slow to respond. I've pushed the nursing button before and waited 15 minutes with no response and had to walk out there. They're just sitting at the nurses' station, and no one's responding to you pushing the button. There's an extreme lack of communication between everyone. When you walk inside, the smell is kind of overwhelming to me. It's like they're trying to cover it up with a lot of perfume, and it almost takes your breath away. The food is awful; she's a diabetic, but they don't go by what she should eat as a diabetic.

Services and Amenities of Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center

Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Fort Worth, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arlington Heights Health and Rehabilitation Center