The Bartlett - Assisted Living El Paso, TX

Reviews of The Bartlett - Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bartlett - Assisted Living

January 12, 2012

By commercesd

The North Hills Assisted Living Facility happened to be in the same area we were looking at in El Paso for our aunt, so we decided to stop in. They were really accommodating, despite our not having an appointment. They are very organized here -- and issue a regular newsletter to keep everyone up to date. We really appreciated that. It gave us a sense of how the facility is run. They announce events and resident activities such as luncheons. All of the activity rooms were nicely decorated, clean and bright. We could see that the residents here have a great time. They also regularly enjoy a variety of stimulating events outside of the facility weekly. The dining room options were really nice as well -- plenty of healthy foods offered and made to order as they like. The menus featured many alternatives and everything could be adapted to dietary needs. They serve many snacks throughout the day and evening. The furnishings throughout were cozy, bright and comfortable. There were lots of areas to rest and relax individually and with friends and family. The individual rooms were nicely decorated with plenty of space. Each was equipped with a large bathroom and good storage. The bathrooms were very spacious with safety bars for easy access. There was lots of light in all of the rooms we saw, as well -- with nice courtyard views. A very nice facility for seniors to live.

August 04, 2011

By Asilnoux

Regency El Paso is one of the best Assisted Living facilities that I have ever visited. My father lived at Regency towards the end of his life, and I must say that their care is spectacular. The caretakers there were helpful not only to him but to my entire family. I know that in the hands of others, my father may not have gotten the care that he so needed in the most difficult period of his life. The caretakers were professional, yet gentle and friendly. They were always more than willing to help and always made sure that the residents were safe and secure. They always made sure my dad had his medicine and food and was comfortable. Other residents who had more mobility than my dad always seemed to be having fun doing different activities and going on outgoings. This is an excellent Assisted Living Facility and I would highly recommend it along with El Paso Hospice care (if necessary) for your loved one.

Services and Amenities of The Bartlett - Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Non Refundable Community Fee 1000, Incontinence Care 400, Enchanced Care 600, Double Occupancy 1000, Minor Nursing Services Up To 25 Per Treatment, Hospice Support 300 600, Short Term Residency 150 Per Day

• Housing Extra: 60 Private Studio Apartments

• Diabetic
  • Special Diets
  • Low Salt
  • Diet Extra: Low Sugar

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Care Support, Oxygen Management, Nebulizer Treatments, Incontinence Care, Convalescent Care, On Site Pharmacy Tech

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: 00-0370

About The Bartlett - Assisted Living

The Bartlett - Assisted Living is a senior living provider in El Paso, Texas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Bartlett - Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bartlett - Assisted Living