Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

July 20, 2015

By Dawn28

They had great food, and they had what we needed. Rio Norte was a fantastic place. They had younger people there. My mom is 92 years old, but we tried to get her to come down from Michigan. The staff was great and very helpful. They had everything. Cars could be parked there. I was even looking at it for myself. They had Blackjack, pool tables, internet access, and a religious facility. They had several apartments. It didn't smell like urine like all the other places did. It was a lot cheaper than what we're paying in Michigan -- which is $4200 a month -- and there in El Paso, it was $2500, which included care. There were younger people there, they drive their cars, and it's just a few miles from my house.

December 13, 2014

By Blanca1

I was very pleased with Rio Norte. We had a lot of choices, and the prices were reasonable. It is very clean. You enter, and everything is like new. They have 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom apartments, and they a studio apartment type. The room that I saw was one that they use as a model, and they have furniture. The food was very good. Everything that they serve was very well prepared. I have met 2 or 3 ladies that live there; they are all very pleased with the facility. Very nice, friendly people. The staff was wonderful; they called me back and invited me to some of their events. They have a comedy night and a movie night; they had different things. It is a good facility. I will recommend it to anybody especially because it’s the only one on this side of town. It doesn’t have a swimming pool if the people want to do water exercises, but it has a small area where they have 2 or 3 exercise machines.

December 09, 2014

By Earl7

We spent one afternoon at Rio Norte. The staff did a good job in accommodating us, and that was really nice. They were really first class in everything that they do. The rooms are spacious. This facility is more livable. All the things around it are easier to get to.

September 25, 2014

Rio Norte was an expensive community. It was beautiful, but I couldn't afford it. I saw one area during my visit, which was hteir activity room. Everybody was busy doing something. I would love to be there if I could afford it.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte