Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation

Reviews of Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation

October 01, 2014

By ANSELMO

My mom was there for rehab after a foot surgery, Our experience was horrible!!! since day 1, the admitting personnel treated my mother disrespectfully. There was commotion all night long, it seemed like the staff wasnt even monitoring the patients. My mom didnt even last a week there. When her foot doctor demanded they release her, they gave her a hard time and even threatened that she would lose all her benefits if she left. in her short time there she didnt recieve her medicines on time, ever!!! She could walk, she needed assistance to use the restroom, they would take her to the restroom and leave her there despite her constant calling. Please do not leave your loved ones there!

November 23, 2011

By Annual

We brought my late Father here after two horrible experiences at Cambria and Desert Springs (see my other reviews). The staff at Franklin was wonderful and went to great lengths to care for my father who was in the late stages of Alzheimer's. This facility spent it's income on hiring quality workers instead of making the place look really nice. We should have had my father in this facility to begin with. I will always be eternally grateful to the staff at Franklin for the care my father received.

October 19, 2011

By hadit

Our experience there was awful. It was as if the night staff was a having a party all night long, yet when a patient needed it they took forever to come. My mother was in a lot of pain and she never got her medication on time because she would call them and they wouldn't come until 1/2 to 1 hour later. My advice: don't leave your loved ones there and if you do keep a good eye on them.

About Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation

Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in El Paso, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Franklin Heights Nursing And Rehabilitation