Robson Ranch Texas

Reviews of Robson Ranch Texas

Independent Living Reviews for Robson Ranch Texas

August 24, 2016

By Lloyd458387

Robson Ranch Texas is really nice and great. The staff seems fine. There are lots and lots of activities like tennis, golf, softball, walking, dancing, crafting,and pickleball. You name it, they have it. You have to buy a house there from 1,400 square feet to 3,000 square feet, and it's very expensive. The food is excellent, and the dining area is super-nice, but you have to buy your own food. It's just kind of an open restaurant. The grounds are very open. There is a large and guarded gate.

July 25, 2016

By Rcwrenn

We have lived in Robson Ranch for 5 months. I do not recommend the villas. The grounds are not kept up. We have dead shrubs that are not getting replaced. For 5 months we have had standing water that has algae growing in it and it smells bad. We have had lots of mosquitos in the house. We can't sit on our patio. We pay $468.00 a month HOA fees and nothing gets taken care of. Run don't walk away from Robson Ranch Villas!

January 24, 2015

By Vicki32

I went to Robson Ranch with my parents. They have a resident who already lives there that hosts them at dinner. They have lots and lots of activities. They have a woodworking shop, they have this very nice restaurant, and they have dozens of clubs that are already formed for various interests. They have a gym, an indoor pool, and a regular outdoor pool. What I like about Robson Ranch is that they have upscale home interiors. They have no apartments, just individually owned homes. You looked at a model that's all completely furnished with music playing, and they have all the finest finishes. It was very enticing. I would give them a 5 for their place, but they are not anything like what I thought my dad might need. For instance, they don't have any assisted living as every place does have, e.g., no call buttons and no emergency response.

August 13, 2013

By Adrienne1

I've been to Robson Ranch Texas before. It's a very nice place. The staff is very accommodating. They were very helpful to us and they answered all of our questions. The place is just a little bit more rural and they're not very close to a lot of amenities. They have a lot of amenities in there but it's more of a golf community; My mom and her brother didn't need that. There are probably 10 different homes you can go into. The model rooms are all decorated and beautiful; the prettiest models I've ever seen. There's also a ton of activities. They have anything you could want.

About Robson Ranch Texas

Robson Ranch Texas is a senior living provider in Denton, Texas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Robson Ranch Texas for more details on services and rates.

Map of Robson Ranch Texas