The Villa at Mountain View

Reviews of The Villa at Mountain View

Nursing Home Reviews for The Villa at Mountain View

September 10, 2012

By Wowscent

In the beginning this facility seemed like a wonderful place for my mom to recover from her stroke but it didn't turn out that way. Early on I received a survey call for this Rehab center and they asked me certain questions about if this or that had been explained to me. Unfortunatly they were not so I told them so. Evidently that put a bad mark on me and my mom because it seemed like I started having problems out of them. All of a sudden money outside of her insurance was needed and they were trying to find all kind of ways to discharge her from the facility. The night crew seemed to get lazy and certain things didn't get taken care of in a timely fashion. Needless to say they found a way to discharge her due to "not making any progress on getting better."

May 18, 2009

By Sara-1

My loved one stayed here

Mother is new to this place, I hope she will grow to love, it's so close to her family. I have a complaint, however. The first thing that made us (Family members) sick was the horrible stench from the floor. Then when we get mother to her room, her pillow smelled of urine. I would hope the floors get mailed with a disinfected/cleaning product, Mom is not used to living in this kind of condition, she cleaned homes for years and worked in the food line. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Services and Amenities of The Villa at Mountain View

• Spanish

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Villa at Mountain View

The Villa at Mountain View is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Villa at Mountain View for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Villa at Mountain View