Brentwood Healthcare Ltd

Reviews of Brentwood Healthcare Ltd

Nursing Home Reviews for Brentwood Healthcare Ltd

August 30, 2017

By MO

Brentwood is good, but there is nothing for my ex-husband to do since he is blind. They don't have an area where he can go out and walk. The food is good. There are not that many residents.

September 30, 2013

By David47

My mother had been in Brentwood for six months. She wasn't happy there. The facility smelled like urine. The staff was pleasant but they didn't seem to concern themselves that much with their duties. It seemed that they don't exert extra effort and it's just a job for them. The rooms they have were about the same as the other facility. Personally I would not recommend this place. They need to improve on their staff's working attitude.

Services and Amenities of Brentwood Healthcare Ltd

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brentwood Healthcare Ltd

Brentwood Healthcare Ltd is a senior living provider in Dallas, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brentwood Healthcare Ltd for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brentwood Healthcare Ltd