Conroe Health Care Center

Reviews of Conroe Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Conroe Health Care Center

August 16, 2012

By SandyH1

I chose the place because the people are very friendly, very helpful, and attentive. It's like one big family there. Everybody knows everybody. They all work together very well. As far as what is needed to be done with it, it's old and it needs updating. I didn't choose this place initially. I took my mother somewhere else and the people where horrible there. The place happened to be prettier and newer, but the service she was getting and receiving there was just awful. So this was my second choice, but I am much happier with it. Even though it's outdated and there are things that don't work and needs refurbishing, what matters most is how the people there treat each other. It's not about the physical layout of the place. They personally cared for my mother.

About Conroe Health Care Center

Conroe Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Conroe, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Conroe Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Conroe Health Care Center