Crestview Court

Reviews of Crestview Court

Nursing Home Reviews for Crestview Court

March 09, 2016

By Crezt

I have a family member here and this place is awful. I would not recommend it to ANYONE! They are so short staffed and according to other family members the state had been called several times about this.

September 22, 2014

By hatethisplace

This place is a joke! My Mother was over medicated and regressed so fast. The facility takes no ownership of fault and LIED repeatedly about my Mother's care. I do NOT recommend this place for my ailing DOG...

April 19, 2011

By messyann

Visited this facility

I have not had an issue with this facility. My sister has been there since it opened. My parents have been there for about a year. My overall perception is that if the family is involved,the patients receive excellent care. If not, well..... Is it not the family's responsibility to ensure that the best care ever is given. Overall, given the understaffing in both aides and nurses, they do an admirable job.

April 04, 2010

By smm75

Looks can be deceiving!

DO NOT EVER put anyone you love in this facility. My family member went in for "agressive therapy" as they put it, and is now a vegetable. They drug their patients so they don't have to deal with them. The dr. never checks in on the residents, just sends out prescriptions, then doesn't ever see what it is doing to them. Aides that aren't authorized to give medicine do, and they know nothing about what they are giving. We are going to lose a family member because of this place, not because of the small procedure done. Please if this has happened to anyone else, report it and maybe enough of us getting together can shut them down!

About Crestview Court

Crestview Court is a senior living provider in Cedar Hill, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Crestview Court for more details on services and rates.

Map of Crestview Court