Carriage Inn - Bryan

Assisted Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Independent Living Reviews for Carriage Inn - Bryan

December 28, 2015

By Glenda15

It was well lit and really plain. The rooms and apartments were very nice, clean, and looked really good. One man that lives there told me that they had excellent food. I saw some people reading books, playing cards and dominos, and doing arts and crafts. The location was impressive. It looked clean and spacious.

December 21, 2015

By Malinda2

We visited here, and it was a wonderful community. The people and staff were very friendly. We really like that community, however, it was just too far from us. It was just a one-floor community, but if it was near to us, then we would have picked it. I know that they also had other amenities similar to what other places had. We were really impressed with this community, especially with the interaction of the staff and the residents.

February 10, 2015

By anonymous102253850

I was very impressed with the community. The staff was outstanding. I think their services are going to be really good. I had a meal in their dining room which I enjoyed, and the food was fantastic. They had a whole bunch of social activities like exercises and outside entertainment.

Costs for Carriage Inn - Bryan

Photos of Carriage Inn - Bryan

Services and Amenities of Carriage Inn - Bryan

• Get Costs

About Carriage Inn - Bryan

The Carriage Inn retirement community located in Bryan, Texas offers a variety of living arrangements and health care services that are designed to meet the needs of any senior. Our caring atmosphere, quality amenities and healthy home-style meals enable older adults to be happier and healthier than they would be living alone. We like to say that "the fun never sets" in our community. From regular physical activity and games, to a wide range of social activities and excursions, there is always something fun to do. We create an energetic, positive environment for having fun, making memories and continuing to stretch your mind and body.

Map of Carriage Inn - Bryan