Bluebonnet Place

Reviews of Bluebonnet Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Bluebonnet Place

June 29, 2012

By chani

I did not get to see much in the way of amenities as we met with my friend in his room. The place appeared to be clean, not very large and there did not appear to be many residents. It almost appeared to be a hospice facility because so many of the residents looked worse for wear. The rooms for residents were a cross between hotel/hospital I guess attempting to have a home like environment but it was cheaply done. The staff was friendly as far as I could tell but I only dealt with the front desk, but I did see some people walking around checking on patients

June 04, 2012

By ctom3

We moved my mom and dad into this place in April 2011. My dad passed away 3 months later and we moved Mom out in March 2012. The facility seriously declined in the short time we were there. They went through 4 facility directors in less than one year. The quality of the food has significantly declined and they are short staffed. As a result, most of the residents living there when my parents moved in are now gone. I wil be very surprised if they are in operation six months from now.

January 12, 2012

By commercesd

The Bluebonnet House is a nice assisted living facility that we decided to visit since we were in the area looking at places for our uncle to live. A lot of our family lives in Texas, so we are checking out as many places as we can. They offer memory and Alzheimer's care - which is good because our uncle has early stages of memory issues -- and we are not certain how his condition may progress. They assured us that they could handle whatever may arise. All of the community rooms were spacious and nicely decorated -- and felt a lot like home. The overall environment is that of a quaint motel that one might stay at for a few days, and much less clinical than many similar places. We liked the outside grounds which were very well kept with plenty of ample seating. The activities scheduled include reading, cinema, games and plenty of exercise. The residents are taken on weekly outings, as well. Every need that the residents may require seemed to be easy to accommodate and the staff seemed very attentive and caring to everyone, including us. The foods offered looked nutritious and appetizing, as did the many snacks -- which are available throughout the day and evening. Really, a very nice facility for seniors. The environment is just as it should be -- kind, caring and attentive.

Photos of Bluebonnet Place

Services and Amenities of Bluebonnet Place

About Bluebonnet Place

Bluebonnet House in College Station, TX offers a variety of services and programs, including Assisted Living, Companion Living and Respite Care, to fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, we provide varying levels of service and activities to accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Assisted Living residences at Bluebonnet House offers seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free from the daily worries associated with living alone. At Assisted Living Concepts, we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

Services include:

• Three nutritious meals a day plus snacks served restaurant style, with menus created by a registered dietitian
  • 24 hour on-site staff
  • Meaningful Pursuits activities
  • Emergency response system
  • Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
  • Transportation for group arrangements
  • Medication assistance
  • Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Transitional Stay or Respite Care Program for individuals recovering from surgery, an illness or other health issues or short stays for a loved one, so that you can take a break.
  • Home Visit Program
  • Urgent Placement

Bluebonnet House combines retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting.

Map of Bluebonnet Place