Broadmoor Place

Reviews of Broadmoor Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Broadmoor Place

May 29, 2019

By texas tough

This facility was good at the beginning. However, constant turnover at the director level at this has led to declining care for residents. Also told nurse would be full time but simply not true. Rooms not cleaned as promised either. Currently does not have permanent /full time director or nurse at this facility. Also two employees is not enough to cover 30 residents on the weekends. Staff needs training on caring for seniors and is extremely overworked and does not have the best interest of the residents at this facility.Corporation that owns this facility is more concerned with profits and cutting costs than care being provided to residents. This is probably why most of management at this facility is no longer in place. This place was near full capacity when we moved our love one in about two years ago. Now there are plenty open rooms available. Would highly recommend that you don't move your loved one into one of those open rooms. There is plenty of reasons why current residents are being moved out by their families to other facilities. Not a place that you can trust to care for your loved one. Beware !!

February 02, 2018

By slsmm

The majority of my rating is toward the Director, most of the problems stem from her and her management style. In general, most of the caregivers were friendly and cared for my mother; however, with constant turnover and staff shortages, I began to fear for mother's safety and well-being. Two caregivers on the floor for 30+ residents is NOT adequate! We dealt with several med cart errors that we know about. In an environment where transparency is crucial, the Director did not like the staff talking to family, which made one wonder what she was trying to hide. I sent my concerns regarding the Director to her boss and up the next management level only to be ignored for months and when I finally got a response, it was basically a "the Director is doing her job and we don't care" response. Apparently the bottom line is more important than resident care for Enlivant or at least for this facility. My mother lived here for 1 1/2 years. About six months in this director was hired and thus began a downward spiral. The website says: "a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care"; PLEASE note that this is a regional nurse, NOT on site, who may or may not answer her phone when needed. The maintenance man left and it took 9 months to hire a new one. The Head Chef was fired 2 months ago and to my knowledge, there is not currently a Head Chef. There was never a staff member available (due to staff shortages) to drive the wheelchair van if needed for a doctor appointment. Housekeeping was virtually nonexistent although the bathroom appeared to be cleaned somewhat regularly. There was no weekly housekeeping as the contract stated and my mother's room was filthy and the carpet stained when we recently moved her from the facility.

May 10, 2016

By Happy ReiBWOSX

Broadmoor Place seemed like a good place. The rooms were spacious, adequate, and seemed like oversized motel rooms. The place seemed clean, bright, and cheerful.

Costs for Broadmoor Place

Photos of Broadmoor Place

Services and Amenities of Broadmoor Place

• Get Costs

About Broadmoor Place

At Broadmoor Place, our senior living community, we develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. We welcome pets, and help our residents thrive by offering a variety of stimulating activities, such as bingo, arts and crafts, and exercise classes. Our residents also enjoy invigorating outdoor activities, including gardening, walking club, and regular outings for shopping, dining, and entertainment. Learn more about Bryan assisted living by scheduling a visit today!

Map of Broadmoor Place