Park Place of West Knoxville

Reviews of Park Place of West Knoxville

Independent Living Reviews for Park Place of West Knoxville

September 30, 2016

By Carla146583

We’re moving in about a week to Park Place of West Knoxville. It doesn’t feel like a nursing home, and it didn’t make me want to break down and cry. It’s not fancy, but it’s sweet and very friendly, and there is enough activity level. Gina -- the program coordinator and marketing person -- has just been extremely helpful. Everybody is not in a wheelchair; some are using walkers. I liked it because my dad is in a little better situation than my mom, and I didn’t want him to go down. I just feel like it’s a right fit for my parents. It’s very close to my house, so I’ll be able to come and go, but I’ll know they’re safe. Every time I’ve gone, whenever they’re cooking, the meals always smell good, so that’s encouraging. We stayed for one of the programs yesterday, and it was so good. It turned out to be a friend of ours who was doing the photography program for them, so just things like that I know my parents will enjoy. They drive you; they take you to lunch. On Thursdays, they go shopping once a week to Turkey Creek or to a few different stores. What I liked about it, too, was it wasn’t just moving into a room. It’s moving into a small apartment, and they still have a kitchen.

June 26, 2014

By Susan84582550

My mother was at Parkview West 2 years ago. That was like living in an apartment building that served meals, and somebody was there 24 hours, but there was no medical care or anything. The location was very good, so she didn’t need to go very far to get to stores or get what she wanted. She had a bedroom, a living room, a kitchen area, bathroom, and a porch with a balcony. They had activities like bridge, movies, and Halloween and birthday parties for each other. If she needed a ride to the doctor, they have that for a small fee, too. I’ve eaten there with her, and its fine. She liked it because she could get out more. It was very good, too.

January 29, 2014

By Harry17

I have no complaints with regards to the facilities and the services Parkview West has provided me. The personnel working there are very good. The food is fine and very well prepared. I may not participate in their activities, but they do have something going on just all the time.

September 30, 2013

By Drucilla

Parkview West gave me a tour in their facility. The place is very nice. The staff gave me a lot of information and showed me their model apartment. They had everything there. They have a theater, a beauty shop, and they have an exercise room. They have transportation for the residents for doctor's appointments. It was an excellent place, but very expensive.

About Park Place of West Knoxville

Park Place of West Knoxville is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Park Place of West Knoxville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place of West Knoxville