Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville

Nursing Home Reviews for Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville

July 29, 2013

By Karen64320650

My mother-in-law is in NHC and it's wonderful. It is very clean and it has a very good odor. My mother-in-law is in a wheelchair and can't do any activities, but they had a lot of activities there. There is a good ratio between the nurses and the patients and they really care about the patients. They take very good care of my mother-in-law. It is a very nice nursing home.

June 12, 2012

By Richard Smith

My grandfather is a resident at the Saint Mary's NHC Healthcare Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. He has been there for five years now and I usually visit him three or four times a week for about two hours each visit. I am really quite impressed with the service of the assisted living facility. They are very kind to my grandfather and give his medications and food on time always. He suffers from many illnesses, but it in really good care at NHC. The place is always very clean and nice and the staff is very friendly. They have a piano, t.v. and snack area in the lounge area for the elderly people that are there. I have seen other places like NCH, but none were this good. I trust them to care for my grandfather, and I believe that his health is improving a little. Some places that I have seen tie down people to the beds, give food and medications late, keep the place to hot or cold, and fail to help the residents keep proper hygiene. Some assisted living providers let the people soil their clothes and diapers, and they don't care to change them. Others heavily medicate the residents even if there is no need to do so. I am satisfied and happy with the way I have seen NHC take care of my grandfather. I know my grandfather does not have much more time left on this earth, but I honestly believe he is in a place where it will be the most comfortable for him when it is his time to go and pass on to the next life. I think that it is very good that such places like NHC Healthcare exist where people are goodhearted, kind, and professional. When I get old or sick, I believe I would like my family to take me to NHC to live as one of their residents. I know I would be comfortable there.

June 29, 2011

By NikkE

NHC Knoxville is a smaller facility that needs a lot of improvements in their Knoxville location. There have been problems with several patients having their property go missing. Also there are issues with family members not being notified of changes in their loved one's status. The rooms are not very clean and on more than two occurances dishes from dinner had been left in the patient rooms until breakfast was served the next morning. It seems that the staff are overworked and trying to do their best, but they are always short on nursing staff due to people quitting so often.

Services and Amenities of Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville

About Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville

Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nhc Healthcare, Knoxville