NHC Fort Sanders

Assisted Living Reviews for NHC Fort Sanders

Nursing Home Reviews for NHC Fort Sanders

April 28, 2015

By Dontchoosethisone

Do not use this place. My mom has been there for several years, but lately the quality has gone down hill fast. I complained about serious issues and staff got mad at me. Very unprofessional! They over medicate patients and food services is horrible.

July 30, 2013

By Cindy27

My mom is in NHC Healthcare. It is excellent. I can't tell you anything bad about it. The facility is nice and clean and it looks like a little hospital. There is no odor. The staff on the floor that she is in is excellent. They answer my questions. They take excellent care of my mother. They have activities for the residents that they can walk to, or they can be taken to and from and because some, such my mother, can't walk so they just wheel her down there. The food is good and it is prepared hot. However, my mom has been there close to three months and it took me almost two month of constantly reminding them to put a pillow under my mother's left arm to elevate it, because if they don't it swells as she has no movement on her left arm and hand. Also, I'd like for them to bathe mom a little bit more, not that they don't change her when she needs to be changed, but just her whole body needs bathing a little bit more. But overall they are excellent.

July 27, 2011

By GHUFF

MY MOTHER WAS IN THIS HOME HELTH CARE. sHE WAS THEIR FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS. VERY NICE SERVICE.

Services and Amenities of NHC Fort Sanders

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About NHC Fort Sanders

NHC Fort Sanders is a senior living provider in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact NHC Fort Sanders for more details on services and rates.

Map of NHC Fort Sanders