Holston Manor

Reviews of Holston Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Holston Manor

May 19, 2014

By sunshine247

My mother spent 6 weeks at Holston Manor rehabilitating from a fall. All the staff were caring and professional. I can't say enough about the nurses and therapists who were so patient with my mother, especially during her irritational, not so pleasant moods! Thank You!

March 15, 2012

By justme11

Shame on that person for not getting that resident some help immediately...and letting that patient eat the meal now who do you think is tell a lie...that's what i thought

August 15, 2011

By Nancy W1

I have visited Holston Manor and have seen several things that I did not like. Each time I have been here, there are never enough staff on the floor to take care of the patients properly. I have seen the assistance lights above some patients' doors flashing for over an hour before a nurse got to the patient. I also have witnessed two patients who had hair in their breakfast trays. I do not recommend this nursing home.

Services and Amenities of Holston Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 05/01/2019

About Holston Manor

Holston Manor is a senior living provider in Kingsport, Tennessee that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Holston Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Holston Manor