Brookdale Jackson Oaks

Brookdale Jackson Oaks (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brookdale Jackson Oaks

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Jackson Oaks

May 29, 2014

I visited a little condo my aunt has at Jackson Oaks. I used to come down there at least once a week or every two weeks and spend the day, sometimes the night with her. She lives alone in her little space. If I were going out looking for a place for me, I would definitely look at this one. It has a gym, which has a little place so people can watch me. I can try something new and never fall, and somebody's out there to help me. It has a very large dining area. It is really clean. It is set up like one at home. The food that I ate was good. Sometimes, they have a salad bar, and if they have fish, that's usually a buffet style. You can get all the fish you want. They have an area that they provide for women. They actually have weight training. The staff is definitely helpful.

August 10, 2013

By Mary73676650

I chose Jackson Oaks because it was just closer to where I live. The main problem I have is that the place is so expensive. They need a little more staff on the afternoon shift, but other than that the staff are fine. They always serve pork and I don't eat pork, although they have another alternative which is chicken.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Jackson Oaks

April 11, 2014

Jackson Oaks is a very pretty place and very well done. When I went there, it was very clean, and the rooms are very nice too. I only met one or two staff and they were very pleasant.

January 31, 2014

By Mary76924750

The staff at Jackson Oaks was very nice, friendly, and helpful. The rooms were adequate. It was very nice, very clean, but it wasn't for me right now.

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Jackson Oaks

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

• Spanish

About Brookdale Jackson Oaks

Brookdale Jackson Oaks provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer. And, our residents can rest assured that as their needs change we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages our residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Our Optimum Life&reg and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Our community is very unique in that we are the only IL/AL in Jackson. We have been here the longest and have won the Reader's Choice Award for the best senior living community for 13 years straight.

Map of Brookdale Jackson Oaks