Myrtle Beach Manor

Reviews of Myrtle Beach Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for Myrtle Beach Manor

November 02, 2016

By Anonymous Visitor113066

I visited Myrtle Beach. It was a nice facility. It had typical nursing home rooms, but it seemed warm and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and considerate.

September 09, 2016

By Abi130383

I had a tour at Myrtle Beach, and I like it. It was clean. They have suites instead of just a one room setup, and I like that very much. The only thing that I did not like was I did not get a warm and fuzzy feeling during the whole tour.

August 22, 2016

By Vera374622

Myrtle Beach Manor appeared to be a good facility. I was especially impressed with the memory care section because it seemed to have a lot of activities for the people there, it was very clean, and everyone seemed friendly. As far as I could tell, the residents were happy. I thought they had a good selection of activities, and it was good. They had things that people would be interested in. The rooms were very nice. I thought there should have been more menu choices because there was only one main meal, and if the person didn't want that, there was only one alternative. Sometimes, that's not enough if a person has sensitivities, likes, and dislikes.

May 10, 2016

By Cindy-Sue

Myrtle Beach Manor had a a whole different environment. There were nice people, but I felt like I was going into a hospital. We had a tour, and the staff was great and some of the residents seemed as happy as they could be. The cafeteria and living room areas were nice. They just needed to brighten up the place because it was kind of dark when you went inside and needed color. It was not a bad place; I just did not get the same feeling there as I did at the place where my mom was already living.

November 19, 2015

By DC123

I visited Myrtle Beach Manor. Their staff was good and have a good reputation. What I don’t like about this place is that it's right on a very busy street.

August 11, 2015

I've placed my mother at Myrtle Beach Manor. It is very nice. It is bright and airy. They have a lot of light activities that are good for the patients. My mom is getting excellent care there. Also, she said the food is very good. The facility is very clean. My mom is in a private room, and it is fine for her.

May 26, 2015

By Deborah105645550

We liked Myrtle Beach Manor very much. The rooms were just like a studio, but it was nice, and it is probably all that my mother needs. The staff was excellent. They were very informative, and they explained all their activities and how they look after the people there. It was very nice and very clean.

May 24, 2015

Mom has been at Myrtle Beach Manor for almost a month now. The caregivers are very good. The rooms and apartments are very efficient and very clean. Probably the only complaint my mom has is the food; she says it’s not that good. They have bingo, Wii bowling, and outings like shopping. They go out to eat, and they have exercises or walking clubs. I think they could probably do more activities and have a better selection of food. I would recommend it.

March 30, 2015

I went to the Myrtle Beach Manor. It was a very nice place, but it’s a little further away from where I live than I wanted to be. They gave me a tour of the whole place which was very nice. I got to talk to a couple of the residents. The rooms were fine for one person. They showed me the calendar, and they were actually having an activity that day. It was a sing-along thing which was cool. It seemed very clean which I think is very important. The dining area was fairly newly renovated, so it was very nice.

March 10, 2015

I'm very satisfied with Myrtle Beach Manor. It is very nice. It is very clean, and the staff is very nice. We were looking for assisted living. They had one room that shares a bathroom and kitchen. They had individual rooms too. I saw that they were playing the piano and singing. They told us some of the activities that they did such as exercising and singing. They have activities during the day like arts and crafts. The reason why we didn't select it is because -- particularly in South Carolina -- it is hard to get a place with Medicaid. That is a big reason we couldn't do anything.

December 22, 2014

By Lovelylady120420141

We moved her in during September, and she's all settled. The people are great. Everything she needs is there, and she's very happy. The rooms are small but adequate, and the food is wonderful.

November 24, 2014

By Dawn20

I love Mrytle Beach Manor. The staff is friendly, very caring, and thorough. It is always clean, and they take very good care of my mother. I did try the food there, and if I just showed at supper time, they would feed me. The food was great, and there was a wide variety. My mother was there for rehab, and she was mainly doing rehab. They have an activity room, and they even had a patio on the waterway. I love them.

July 31, 2014

By Barbara88814250

Myrtle Beach Manor was very nice. They had a dining room that looked like a fancy restaurant. The rooms were nice. The residents seemed good and everybody looked happy.

June 28, 2014

I’m at Myrtle Beach Manor because I’m 98 years old and I broke my hip twice. The room is adequate. I have a small refrigerator and a microwave. The food is good. I eat 3 meals a day. There’s plenty of space upstairs and in the dining room to socialize.

May 30, 2014

The rooms were tiny at Myrtle Beach Manor, although it seemed like a nice place, but they didn’t have the amenities we would need. The rooms were just too small, and I didn’t go much further than that. There is no way my mom is going to leave all her stuff behind and move into those tiny rooms. The staff were well informed and very pleasant.

May 10, 2014

By Eleanor5

We visited Myrtle Beach Manor, and the experience was good. The staff was excellent, but the rooms, I just didn’t think they were very well equipped. I thought they lacked in a lot of areas. Their dining area was very good. They do have different activities. They have crafts and exercise, all the usual things that you sign up for in an assisted living. I think they need to make the units a little larger.

March 13, 2014

By Wes4

Myrtle Beach Manor was older and the rooms were updated. It’s a nice place. It did not smell and the hygiene was very good. The staff is nice, caring and accommodating. The food was very good. They had jazz bands that my dad liked.

December 31, 2013

By Sarah21

We had been looking at Myrtle Beach Manor. It was three miles from my dad's house and I passed it all the time. It was very clean and very nice. Everyone was very polite and courteous. The rooms seemed also nice and I observed that they care given to the residents were quite appropriate.

September 29, 2013

By Veronica7

Myrtle Beach Manor is our choice because it was very nice. The place is very clean. The location is very good and they have very nice rooms. I also like the attention that they give the residents.

June 26, 2013

By Jim19

I was at Myrtle Beach Manor before. It was a nice facility. It was right in the inner coastal where I can go out, rode a scooter and watched the boats.

Costs for Myrtle Beach Manor

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: , ,

• Get Costs

About Myrtle Beach Manor

Myrtle Beach Manor offers compassionate senior care in Myrtle Beach, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Myrtle Beach, SC.

Map of Myrtle Beach Manor