Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews

Reviews of Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews

Nursing Home Reviews for Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews

July 05, 2012

By scfisherman

The staff seems to be composed of, for the most part, very friendly employees. They always seem polite to guest and patients alike. My grandmother enjoys the place for the most part but is, like most patients, ready to go home. She has lived at the Brian Center for about a year without incident. She seems to enjoy the food for the most part and when she does not like the food, I believe that they provide alternatives. The facility, however, is a bit old. I would definitely give the Brian Center 5 stars if they were able to update their facility. Overall, I would say that the Brian Center is a relatively good place for family members to stay.

November 17, 2011

By mslisadoll

Very clean and efficient, dependable facility with excellent staff. They helped my mother get back on her feet and walk again. The staff was very nice, helpful and we got excellent results.

About Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews

Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews is a senior living provider in Columbia, South Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brian Center Nursing Care - St Andrews