Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

June 13, 2012

By kmy564

Everyone at this facility was very helpful and kind. They treated my grandfather very well and were very helpful in any situation. When he passed away the staff was very comforting and a few even came to his funeral. They said that they feel that their patients are family to them and they felt like they had lost a member of their family.

January 28, 2012

By Visitor1

Although I cannot comment as if a resident, from my experience visiting my grandfather, Manor Care appears to be a fine place for the elderly in need of help. My grandfather never complained about be treated poorly and in fact he seemed to take a liking to many of the staff members. There was much space for residents to interact with one another and for the most part, I would say that most of the residents also enjoyed their stay at Manor Care. The staff were also very friendly to visitors and I never felt unwelcome on any visit. If I would have one complaint, it would be that I never saw or heard of many activities that the staff put on for the residents. I understand that most of the residents really weren't capable of a whole lot due to their various conditions, however I am sure that they would have appreciated some type of stimulation other than the radio, televisions, or talking with other residents. Overall, Manor Care seems like a great place.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North is a senior living provider in West Reading, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North