Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

January 28, 2012

By Visitor1

Although I cannot comment as if a resident, from my experience visiting my grandfather, Manor Care appears to be a fine place for the elderly in need of help. My grandfather never complained about be treated poorly and in fact he seemed to take a liking to many of the staff members. There was much space for residents to interact with one another and for the most part, I would say that most of the residents also enjoyed their stay at Manor Care. The staff were also very friendly to visitors and I never felt unwelcome on any visit. If I would have one complaint, it would be that I never saw or heard of many activities that the staff put on for the residents. I understand that most of the residents really weren't capable of a whole lot due to their various conditions, however I am sure that they would have appreciated some type of stimulation other than the radio, televisions, or talking with other residents. Overall, Manor Care seems like a great place.

About Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North

Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North is a senior living provider in West Reading, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-west Reading North