Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough

March 20, 2015

By Moozie

I was transferred to ManorCare Whitehall after a total knee replacement. My room was on the MedBridge unit. In my two weeks there, I only encountered kindness, compassion and caring. The nursing staff was excellent in meeting my needs and the physical therapy and occupational therapy staffs were just amazing. I really believe that because of their steadfast determination to improve my mobility, after one month post surgery, I am back to my day to day activities and mobility. I would highly recommend this faciility to anyone considering rehab services after surgery. Thanks so much!!

January 29, 2015

By Vety unhappy

Other

My Mother was placed in Manorcare by her Doctor. She had numerous health issues, but she was ent thre to get her greg nth back after heart surgery. due to my moms health issues, she needs a little more help than others. After her nurse answered her call bell, she scared my Mom by getting in her face and telling her "you only push this for an extreme emergency". Shortly after,my mom was having bad chest pains and she pushed her button 5 times with no response. She called me at home, I called the nurses station nd they barely beat me to her room!! We've have other serious neglect issues, but we are struggling with getting a lawyer involved.

March 31, 2012

By Jcleary519

My grandmother had hip replacement surgery on March 11 at Jefferson hospital. I went to a few rehab places in nursing homes to see which one would be good for her. Manor Care in Whitehall was so nice to me when I came in. They took the time to give me a tour without any notice I was coming. Once my Grandma got there they really went out of their way to make her feel at home. In just two days she was walking by herself and using the restroom without assistance. The therapists there are wonderful. They take time with each and everyone there. I have a one and five year old and the therapists let me bring them in during rehab if I want. Grandma is very pleased with everyone there. They play games and watch movies also. It's not home but it comes very close to it. Thank you Whitehall Manor Care. Jen Cleary

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough

Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-whitehall Borough