ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

Reviews of ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

Nursing Home Reviews for ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

December 12, 2012

By dmaa2

This place is poorly run, They accept respite patients without reviewing patient info and don't give staff info on new patients until they walk in the door, even though they had the info for several days. Then they refuse to keep the patient because it is not proper placement for them, leaving the family with no options.

December 12, 2012

By moving on

I wish I had known someone who had been there before I placed My family member there , then I would have been more at ease leaving my family in their hands. But, I have grown to see that I don't have to worry so much about the care given there. Most of the nurses that I have talked and interacted with,are very caring and knowledgeable.The staff is kind and tries to be accommodating .They schedule monthly meetings with the patient and family to discuss any thing that has occurred that month with medications, diet, physical health ,and mental health. It is also a question and answer session to help ease any fears and answer any questions. They also have monthly activities the patients can get involved in to stimulate their senses or to fight boredom.I feel my family is in good hands even if they can't be mine.

About ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside

ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside is a senior living provider in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside for more details on services and rates.

Map of ManorCare Health Services - Shadyside