Beatty Pointe Village

Reviews of Beatty Pointe Village

Independent Living Reviews for Beatty Pointe Village

June 12, 2013

By Rosemary8

A friend of mine had a friend at the Beatty Pointe, so we just stopped by, looked at it, and went on a tour. It didn't appeal to me as much. I didn't like the rooms as well the apartment. I just didn't think they had as many amenities as the other place I've looked at.

May 23, 2013

By Irene4

I went to Betty Pointe Village because I was looking for a place to move in and it was just two minutes from my house. They served three meals in a day and ate restaurant-style. There were clean linens on the room and light housekeeping was done for you. Somebody would wash your clothes at an extra charge of six dollars. The food was delicious and tasty. The staff were very amenable and the place was really nice.

About Beatty Pointe Village

Beatty Pointe Village is a senior living provider in Monroeville, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Beatty Pointe Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beatty Pointe Village