Beatty Pointe Village

Beatty Pointe Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Beatty Pointe Village

Independent Living Reviews for Beatty Pointe Village

August 09, 2015

My mother was at Beatty Pointe, and it was actually an independent living facility, but I had an in-house nurse. I was directed by the doctor who said my mom was in a dementia state and getting to be non-responsive and, secondly, Beatty Pointe was well within our budget. The staff was very excellent. Everything was good. They provided meals for her and took care of her, so it was really good.

April 16, 2015

We found Beatty Pointe Village for my mother. We chose it because right now she doesn't need assisted living. The staff seemed very helpful and accommodating. They had lots of activities, and she would be going on a efficiency room. It is not the same as having a house, but it is nice. The dining room was clean, and the food looked good. That was the one she wanted go in because she knew people there.

June 12, 2013

By Rosemary8

A friend of mine had a friend at the Beatty Pointe, so we just stopped by, looked at it, and went on a tour. It didn't appeal to me as much. I didn't like the rooms as well the apartment. I just didn't think they had as many amenities as the other place I've looked at.

May 23, 2013

By Irene4

I went to Betty Pointe Village because I was looking for a place to move in and it was just two minutes from my house. They served three meals in a day and ate restaurant-style. There were clean linens on the room and light housekeeping was done for you. Somebody would wash your clothes at an extra charge of six dollars. The food was delicious and tasty. The staff were very amenable and the place was really nice.

About Beatty Pointe Village

Beatty Pointe Village is a senior living provider in Monroeville, Pennsylvania that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Beatty Pointe Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beatty Pointe Village