Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

Reviews of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

Assisted Living Reviews for Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

June 19, 2019

By Nora

It was a very nice facility. The rooms were nice. They gave us some sample cinnamon buns. The cafeteria was very attractive, and the food seemed very nice. The staff answered all my questions, was very accommodating schedule wise, very kind, and showed me all the nooks and crannies of the place.

January 01, 2019

By RH

It was very nice, but I didn't see a whole lot of activities there, just people watching TV and sitting on their chairs. They had both rooms and apartments. The staff was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful.

August 22, 2016

By R165600

I didn’t expect to like it, but I did. We saw the people eating in the dining room there, and they seemed very friendly. We went on a tour of all the rooms, and I liked it, but we’re not going to move my aunt yet. The community was very friendly. I think my aunt would be happy there if I put her there, but she is not going to be there yet. The staff took us on a really nice tour of the whole place where we met a lot of people.

Costs for Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

Photos of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

Services and Amenities of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

• State Licenses: 227200 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

• Get Costs

About Celebration Villa of Lewisburg

Celebration Villa of Lewisburg is nestled in a small community in Union County. Celebration Villa of Lewisburg sits on the outer edge of the town of Lewisburg, which has many charming antique shops and an active downtown shopping community. Bucknell University is located 1.5 miles east of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg. Residents of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg enjoy the weekly farmer's market, which is sustained by Lewisburg's significant farming community. As one resident stated, "Celebration Villa of Lewisburg is a home away from home."

Accommodations and Services

Celebration Villa of Lewisburg is a senior living community offering accommodations for those who may require assistance in their daily living activities. It is staffed 24 hours a day with trained healthcare personnel and offers as much or as little care as a resident may want or need. In addition, Celebration Villa of Lewisburg has a licensed Health Care Director on call 24 hours a day.

Celebration Villa of Lewisburg features a full sprinkler system and each apartment is equipped with an emergency call system that may be used whenever the need arises. In addition, all exterior doors may be locked so that a secure environment can be maintained.

Each apartment includes all meals and basic utilities as part of the monthly fee. Also, residents enjoy daily activities, private dining room for family and guests, library and sitting areas, bistro and billiard activity room, housekeeping services and many other amenities. Other services include a beauty/barber shop for a nominal fee.

The emphasis on activities is a main thrust of the service offerings. Social interaction is a vital part of overall good health and Celebration Villa of Lewisburg is committed to offering residents a full range of social, recreational and spiritual activities from which to choose. Scheduled transportation on the community van allows all residents to take advantage of travel activities.

Celebration Villa of Lewisburg is truly a great place to live and work and is proud to be a part of the Lewisburg, Pennsylvania community.

Map of Celebration Villa of Lewisburg