Garden Way Place

Reviews of Garden Way Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Garden Way Place

January 13, 2017

By TerraKegan72

I moved my parent from this facility mainly due to the high cost and the inattentiveness to my parent. I tried speaking to the staff and administration several times regarding my issues and nothing changed. The care my parent received here was inadequate, and I was constantly worrying about my parent.

October 20, 2016

By Jenn434560

Garden Way Place offer a little more levels of care in the event that you need it, but the cost to live there is out of our league. I didn't hear anything bad about it. It's very nice, but I think it's a little above what my parents are accustomed to living -- a little too fancy. It's a nice environment, the building is nice, the lounging area is nice in appearance, and it's convenient to everything, but the biggest thing is the cost.

February 26, 2016

By Family cares in PA

My mom became a resident of Garden Way (previously called Bentley House) in 2006. We moved her there because as a family we wanted her to have the care she needed in a very home like setting. We were able to decorate her apartment with furniture and other items from her home. She received loving care and we, as family, felt very comfortable. As a testimonial to Garden Way, my mother-in-law has been a resident there since her fall at her home in 2014. She was first in a local nursing home where she did receive good care but therapy gave up on her and told family that she would never walk again because of her dementia. So again, we tried Garden Way. Within 3 weeks of having new therapy, she was walking again on her own and feeling good about her surroundings. As her health has declined, the caring attention that she is receiving from the staff and administration at Garden Way has increased. She has become a part of their family too.

Costs for Garden Way Place

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 8

• State Licenses: 444920 - PERSONAL CARE HOMES

About Garden Way Place

At Garden Way Place, residents are at the center of our small, homelike senior living community. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time registered nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our community offers activities to help residents thrive in mind and body, such as bingo, card and board games, daily exercise, arts and crafts, bowling, ice cream socials, and music programs. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air. Request more information about our Hermitage senior living community today.

You will love our convenient location! - we're located right next door to the VA and a movie theater. Community is recently renovated, ranch style with all one story, no thresholds anywhere including showers. We have a very warm and homey setting - we have an internal courtyard, like a park, which is completely enclosed and very safe. It has raised beds so residents can garden, built in a square so residents with dementia can wander but still come back to their apartment. Everyone loves our summer barbecues!

Map of Garden Way Place