Hanover Hall

Reviews of Hanover Hall

Nursing Home Reviews for Hanover Hall

July 30, 2012

By RchlJ

The nursing staff is, of course, one of the most important parts of a nursing home and they are spectacular and Hanover Hall. Every nurse that I have come in contact with has been responsive, friendly, and knowledgeable. When an issue has been raised about my grandfather's care, it has been promptly addressed. The administration, however, is a slightly different story. It was recently suggested that my grandfather be moved to a different floor. Despite our constant confirmations that his longer bed (he is a very tall man) would be moved with him, on the day of the move that did not happen. He was needlessly tired out from the move only to be moved directly back when a family member questioned why he was so cramped. The facilities seem to be adequate. They are not immaculate and they are certainly not as state of the art as I have seen in other facilities. I appreciate the fact that they have regularly scheduled information sessions for family, but their planned activities for residents are a bit lacking. All in all, Hanover Hall is an okay place for those that need either temporary or long term nursing home care, but, given my experiences, it would not be my first choice.

About Hanover Hall

Hanover Hall is a senior living provider in Hanover, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hanover Hall for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hanover Hall