Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

Reviews of Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

July 16, 2019

By JohnSmith

My father is doing rehab at Cascade Terrace Nursing Center. Their facility looks older with old hospital beds, but the people in it make up for it. Everybody is working, and I'd give them a six or seven on a scale of five because they all love my dad, they are all caring, and they have somebody helping him eat. The food is good. We had a care conference today with nursing, physical therapy and social work. They have nurse practitioners and MDs on-staff that are always available. All the wonderful things that should be done were done. They have physical training and occupational therapy, and last night they had somebody stay with him all night in his room. They've gone above and beyond to try to get him working.

May 01, 2018

By John

My mother is getting care now at Cascade Terrace Nursing Center. They have an open area and different daily activities in the advanced nursing setting. They can get in there with their wheelchairs and have exercise classes and entertainment. They happen either 10:00 or 11:00, and then they have another round of things that go on about 3:00 or 3:30, like watching a movie, exercises, playing some games, bingo, and that sort of thing. The biggest thing is having a nurse checking her legs all the time. The staff has been very thorough. Mom is adjusting as best as can be expected. I've been for the most part pretty happy with what's going on there, plus the food has been really good.

October 11, 2015

By kiela

I am currently a resident undergoing rehab here. It is very clean, does not smell, the aids and doctor and nurses are super nice, the food is good (a little to healthy) The rehab is 70 min. twice a day. I have improved a lot and may actually get out soon. I highly recommend this facility.

September 28, 2013

By betty m.

My mom is currently a patient. The nurses and aides are very friendly. I come in every day and am always greeted with smiles. The facility is clean. I would recommend this place alot.

Services and Amenities of Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Cascade Terrace Nursing Center

Cascade Terrace Nursing Center is a senior living provider in Portland, Oregon that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Cascade Terrace Nursing Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cascade Terrace Nursing Center