The Renaissance of Stillwater

Reviews of The Renaissance of Stillwater

Assisted Living Reviews for The Renaissance of Stillwater

June 22, 2012

By okstate013

I believe that The Renaissance of Stillwater is an amazing facility that deserves to be noted for its caring atmosphere. All of the staff at the assisted living facility were knowledgeable and willing to provide any and all assistance to the residents. The facilities are very hotel-like and always remain clean and pristine. The residents' rooms or "apartments" were kept clean and tidy and had plenty of room to keep the residents comfortable in their new environment. The facility is located on a beautiful property that has a picturesque pond, a walking path, and benches to enjoy the beautiful scenery. The staff makes sure to keep the residents involved with the surrounding community by involving them with the local university, Oklahoma State, and bringing them to sporting events at the university as well as social events at the local community center. Of all of the assisted living facilities that I have seen and heard of, The Renaissance of Stillwater seems to provide top-level care and assistance to the community's older adults.

May 18, 2012

By The AllSeeingEye

Upon going to The Renaissance of Stillwater I could tell from the moment I pulled in the parking lot, that this was a nice facility. The facility is very inviting and relaxing. In front of the building is a pond where the residents of the facility can go and feed the fish. The pond it very well kept up and looks so inviting it would make any person that likes outdoors love to have a pond like this. When entering the building the atmosphere is very inviting and friendly. I noticed the times that I have been here that this facility has a lot of activities in which the residences may participate in. I could not help overhearing some of the residence speaking of how nice the nursing staff was. I believe the Nursing staff is a outsourced company, but wow, I have never seen group of people so caring and concerned for the well being of the residence. I can only hope in my later years I can be at a place as nice as this place. I cannot put into words enough of how much I really liked this place.

February 16, 2012

By Dogsrock

When I visited this assisted living center to see an old friend I was impressed. The facility was clean and inviteing and the staff were very friendly an helpful. Their was a meal cooking witch smelled very good looked even better. Their are many open places in the building with nicely placed chairs for residents to sit in and talk. Their were also many tables setup with various activities set up from board games tonpuzzles that residents were activly engaged in and haveing fun doing. The rooms were well furnished and seemed very cozy. The residents I talked to seemed very happy to be there and were all happy and talkative. The only complaint I heard was that the facality was slightly understaffed at times. This was not apparent just by visiting the building and the people I talked to did not seem to concerned about the problem but some were more concerned than others. All in all this is a good facality and seems like a nice place to live. I gave it four stars out of five because of the slight lack of staff.

Costs for The Renaissance of Stillwater

• State Licenses: AL6002-6002, AL6004-6004

• Assisted Living Starting At: $2000/month
  • Get Costs

About The Renaissance of Stillwater

The Renaissance of Stillwater offers both assisted living - for seniors who need a little or more assistance - and a specialized memory care neighborhood for those suffering from memory impairment. We personalize our services to your specific needs and deliver them with privacy and dignity in mind.

Our services include but are not limited to:

• Three home cooked meals and snacks daily with All Day Dining available.
    • Housekeeping and Laundry Service.
    • Assistance with activities of daily living.
    • Medication management.
    • Life Enrichment program and scheduled transportation.
    • Utilities included (except phone and cable). Individual controls in apartments.
    • Emergency Call System and 24 Hour staff availability.
    • Beautiful grounds perfect for walking located in a residential neighborhood.

Apartment Features

Kitchenette, Temperature Control, Emergency Call System
    Bathrooms: Private

Two ponds on site with a fishing bridge, Two tornado safe rooms, Discounts for OSU alumni and Veterans, Convenient to local medical services, hospital and shopping

Map of The Renaissance of Stillwater