StoryPoint Waterville

Reviews of StoryPoint Waterville

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

March 19, 2019

By c miller

My mom moved into Story Point in August 2018 and I can't say enough about how content my mom is. I tell everyone about how great Story Point is and how my mom feels safe, cared for and is having FUN. It's such a relief as a daughter to know that my mom is living at such a great place and is being social and active every day. She enjoys trying new things she has never done before and feels the camaraderie with other residents and staff. The building is sparkling clean every time I come in and the food is fantastic! Her apartment is perfect the size for her (especially since she is rarely in it!) and has all the comforts and amenities she needs. Story Point undersold the experience and so far, is over-delivering!

November 19, 2018

By Jeff

I met with Tina and many staff members and was very impressed with the facility. I was equally impressed with Tina's honesty in helping me make a decision on where my ZMom needs to be and the services she requires. Although Stoneypoint is still constructing an assited living/memory care facility-my Mom need these services now-so when they do open these facilities, we will be on the list as perspective residents.

Costs for StoryPoint Waterville

Photos of StoryPoint Waterville

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Waterville

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Waterville

Now Open

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Waterville