StoryPoint Waterville

Reviews of StoryPoint Waterville

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

April 05, 2019

By Doug

When I visited the facility was very clean and the staff very friendly

March 30, 2019

By Dona

Story Point is a very clean and well maintained facility. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating when we visit our loved one. So pleased with the all around experience at Story Point.

November 19, 2018

By Jeff

I met with Tina and many staff members and was very impressed with the facility. I was equally impressed with Tina's honesty in helping me make a decision on where my ZMom needs to be and the services she requires. Although Stoneypoint is still constructing an assited living/memory care facility-my Mom need these services now-so when they do open these facilities, we will be on the list as perspective residents.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Waterville

Now Open

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Waterville