StoryPoint Waterville

Reviews of StoryPoint Waterville

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

October 09, 2020

By Steve

StoryPoint Waterville was very, very good. The staff was very good. If my mother was going to one, that's where I will send her. I walked through it and talked to them. It's a classy place. The apartments were fine. For senior citizens that's not going to have the mobility like I would have, I think they're fine. It's a very clean place. They had a memory care unit, and they had medications and things that my mom would have needed to have in order to get by.

September 30, 2019

By Charlene Hansen

Mom moved up from Florida after having some major health issues over the past two years. She has been living at StoryPoint for a year and I believe her quality of life has improved. A selling point was she could have her two dogs with her! Plus the staff is outstanding! It's hard to get a hold of her sometimes because she is always doing something. A resident can be as active as they want to be but they can't be a wall flower and hide. Mom enjoys her new friends. Having her closer in proximity gives me peace of mind.

September 12, 2019

By Karen Rose

My mom is here and in a studio room. This room is very roomy and allows plenty of light in all rooms. Staff couldn’t be nicer to mom and they call us by our names. They are all so kind and personal. And have many activities for all the residents. We love it here. Thank you.

July 26, 2019

By Patty L

The decision to move my mother from her home of 35 years to Story Point was very very difficult in itself - yet I can honestly say Story Point has made this choice much easier. The rooms are brand new and housekeeping does a great job of keeping them clean on a daily basis. Every staff member from the wellness director to the food server has been positive and easy to work with. Everyone looks out for all the residents there and know them all by name and what food they like/dont like! Highly recommend!

April 05, 2019

By Doug

When I visited the facility was very clean and the staff very friendly

March 30, 2019

By Dona

Story Point is a very clean and well maintained facility. The staff is always so friendly and accommodating when we visit our loved one. So pleased with the all around experience at Story Point.

November 19, 2018

By Jeff

I met with Tina and many staff members and was very impressed with the facility. I was equally impressed with Tina's honesty in helping me make a decision on where my ZMom needs to be and the services she requires. Although Stoneypoint is still constructing an assited living/memory care facility-my Mom need these services now-so when they do open these facilities, we will be on the list as perspective residents.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

February 07, 2021

By Julia G.

My mother has been a resident in Enhanced Living since the summer of 2019. Her one-bedroom apartment is bright and her belongings and furnishings make it into a very pleasant personal space. The amenities at StoryPoint include attractive dining rooms for communal meals, outdoor seating areas, indoor lounge areas for small or more numerous groups, a hair salon, a pool table area, cafe, bistro, and a van for occasional help with transportation. The activity calendar, which is planned with great diligence and enthusiasm by the Activity Coordinators each month, is chock-a-block with things to do: Happy hours, cooking, crafting, excursions, films, lectures, bingo... if you can think of it, it's probably on the schedule somewhere. But the aspect of the community that means the most to me is the friendly and trustworthy staff. I feel that they see Mom as a person who is living her life every day, as well as a resident who relies on them for so many things. Particularly during the distancing measures during COVID this past year, it was hard seeing so little of her, yet I knew she had the protection and care of so many people. The various directors and coordinators--and even the chef and restaurant staff!--make themselves available to discuss problems or requests with families when the need arises. The move into a managed care community is a difficult one, but many people at StoryPoint are helping my mom--and, frankly, me--make the transition.

February 22, 2020

By c miller

Beautiful building with tons of amenities and activities. Apartments are stylish and well appointed and include emergency pull cords. 4 course meal every night included as well as housekeeping and laundry services. Free shuttle takes residents on group or indiv trips like doctor appts or church. Staff is patient and caring. Special celebrations are plenty as is food and snacks anytime. Building has a library, art room, computer center, workout room, billiards, and more. My mom is content, feels safe and our family takes comfort in knowing she is there.

February 19, 2020

By Paula Jahns

My mother has been a resident of StoryPoint for the past 6 months. She loves everything about StoryPoint and mentions often how happy she is. She loves her spacious two bedroom apartment where she uses the second bedroom as her office. Her apartment also has two bathrooms and a full kitchen. My mother usually eats breakfast and lunch in her apartment but StoryPoint has a Cafe and a Bistro available with wonderful food that we have enjoyed. She has gained a little weight due to the marvelous "chef" prepared dinners which is included in her rent. Residents receive a weekly menu so they can pick out their meals in advance if they choose. Families can also enjoy the meals for a low fee. The staff is friendly, courteous and cares about you as a resident. They have an employed bus driver which takes the residents on scheduled outings and will also take you to your scheduled appointments if needed. They plan daily activities and there is something for everyone to card clubs, cooking demonstrations, arts and crafts and many more. They bring in musicians and have many parties with food and drink. My mother has become part of a community where friendships have been made and she has been active and happy.

February 18, 2020

By Joan Mathews

My parents have been at StoryPoint for over a year now. I love that the staff are friendly and helpful with them and know me when walk in. Its a great feeling knowing that my parents are well taken care of and I don’t need to worry about them. Their apartment has much of the furniture from their house so it is definitely home. Everything is taken care of for them.... dinner, cleaning and there are many activities. I have dinner at StoryPoint often. The food and service is excellent!

Memory Care Reviews for StoryPoint Waterville

Costs for StoryPoint Waterville

Photos of StoryPoint Waterville

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Waterville

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: Pending

About StoryPoint Waterville

Now Open

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Waterville