Aspen Grove Lambertville, MI

7515 Secor Road, Lambertville, MI 48144
Aspen Grove (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 7 days

Let Freedom Ring! Call this community to learn how you can save this month!

Reviews of Aspen Grove

Assisted Living Reviews for Aspen Grove

August 18, 2016

By Mike244415

What a beautiful place Aspen Grove is. It’s very well decorated and looks like a very comfortable location. The staff is very nice. There are a lot of business around the community for the residents to visit. The most important thing is that this place did not smell like urine, so this community stood out immediately.

October 27, 2015

By Sandy S2

Aspen Grove was very nice. The rooms were bigger than the other place we visited. They had a memory-care unit and regular assisted living. If your family member progresses and needs more care and they need to be in a secure unit, they have that there. I didn't choose that for my mom, because she has limited funds. The grounds were beautiful, and the inside of the place was beautiful also. I didn't speak to any of the staff members. I had an appointment, but there wasn't anybody there to show me around, just the receptionist at the front. She just walked me into one room that was empty.

June 18, 2015

Aspen Grove is very nice, very clean, and very bright. I like that they have their own bathroom that is huge. The rooms were adequate enough too. I met the staff, and they were very pleasant and very nice. I looked at the calendar, and it seems there was a lot going on like singing and bingo. They would get together for birthdays. It was in a very nice neighborhood. It was very homey, and people seem very happy.

March 20, 2015

By Jackie33

I find Aspen Grove to be very nice. It’s more new and modern than the other facility. The staff that I have talked to I found to be very nice. I do know one patient who was my neighbor’s wife was at Aspen Grove. I don’t know what the reason was, but they asked him to move her, and he took her over to the other facility mom was in. I do know some of my neighbor’s mothers and fathers have been there, and they are very pleased with the place.

November 18, 2011

By Beth1

The staff is great!!! Sure made our lives easier to place our mom in this facility.

Memory Care Reviews for Aspen Grove

Photos of Aspen Grove

Services and Amenities of Aspen Grove

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: None

• Dining Extra: None

• Features Extra: Ice Cream Shop, Grand Room With Piano.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Check
  • Payment Options Extra: None

• State Licenses: AH580356894

About Aspen Grove

Discover Aspen Grove, a warm and inviting Assisted Living and Memory Care community tucked among a calming wooded area in Lambertville, MI. Our goal is to enrich the lives of residents by providing an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Surround yourself in an atmosphere of nurturing care and enjoy daily social, educational and recreational programs and activities. Live in apartment homes offering desirable features such as full-sized kitchenettes and spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers. Residents appreciate our indoor “courtyard” with bountiful skylights, cozy sitting areas, an ice cream parlor and beauty salon. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may require assistance with activities of daily living including housekeeping tasks. Our community is near shopping, dining and entertainment venues and is within minutes of two local hospitals. Aspen Grove provides the care that allows residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment.

Aspen Grove offers some long-term care, 2-person assist, special diets, feeding assistance, incontince care, breathing treatments, insulin care, hospice care

Map of Aspen Grove