StoryPoint Troy

Reviews of StoryPoint Troy

Assisted Living Reviews for StoryPoint Troy

February 19, 2019

By Sandy723

I feel safe. Many People help me. The food is very good. The atmosphere is beautiful

February 19, 2019

By Aretha

I enjoy living here. It is clean. Caregivers are polite. I would recommend this place. Meals are good and balanced. Activities for seniors are well planned. Therapy is helpful for those who need it.

December 05, 2018

By Heartland Hospice

Other

StoryPoint is a wonderful community. The leadership and staff are always friendly, caring, and responsive. The facilities are beautiful and visiting is always a joy. Highly recommend if you are looking for a loved one.

July 19, 2018

By Deb

My father lives in StoryPoint Troy. The building is brand new. Our experience has been good. The rooms are nice and spacious. A lot of the assisted living apartments are very small, but my father's apartment is a nice, big size. He has more room than he knows what to do with. He really likes the food, which is a big thing with him. However, the activities for him aren't so great because he is blind. For the other residents, they seem to like the activities just fine. They have a barbershop, a dining room, a bistro, a media room, and a room where there is a physical therapist and workout equipment.
Hi Deb, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review of our community. We are pleased to hear that your father is enjoying his new home and likes the culinary offerings! Our Life Enrichment Team creates programming that inspires and empowers all residents, including residents that need help with mobility, residents that are hard of hearing and residents that are blind. We are always open to suggestions from families on activities they would love to see on the event calendar. Please reach out to the Executive Director at your convenience. Thank you.

June 19, 2018

By Impressed

On May 17, my wife and I went to StoryPoint for the Father's Day Brunch. It's the first time we had been inside StoryPoint, and we were both impressed with the beautiful interior. A spacious and open floor plan with comfortable colors. Spotlessly clean and inviting. We just returned from a trip where we had meals at higher-end restaurants. The brunch at StoryPoint surpassed most of them. The food was exceptional, and the staff members were polite, attentive, and professional. It was obvious that they truly care about their residents, taking time to address them individually and spend some time as they dined.. At 62 years of age, it will likely be some time before my wife and I consider assisted living, but we will definitely be returning to StoryPoint regularly for the five-star cuisine and exemplary service.

June 19, 2018

By Jackie

This is a beautiful Retirement Community which consists of Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care. I would consider this a 5 star Community with the wonderful care they provide, fun and lively environment, great location convenient to shopping and all necessities along with a top notch chef that provides amazing food that appeals to all! I highly recommend this Community!

June 17, 2018

By ConnerD

I visited this Community today to attend the Brunch with my mom. The staff are always so friendly. They smile and speak to you as they pass you and really make everyone feel comfortable. The food was absolutely amazing. Far better good than I would expect in a senior living Community. I felt like I was on a cruise ship. The Executive Director even took time to stop by our table and talk for a while. My mom has made new friends since living at StoryPoint and really enjoys the outings each week. There is a lot of variety of activities and she is always busy with something. It’s refreshing to me to see my mom thriving and vibrant again.

Independent Living Reviews for StoryPoint Troy

Costs for StoryPoint Troy

Photos of StoryPoint Troy

Services and Amenities of StoryPoint Troy

• Minimum Age: None

• State Licenses: 2780R

About StoryPoint Troy

StoryPoint is more than just an innovative senior living community - we’re a pioneer in the field. For people considering Independent Living, Enhanced Living, Assisted Living, or Memory Care, we offer the very latest advances, not only in technology, but in our approach to your life experience. At StoryPoint as well as at our sister company Independence Village, we believe in celebrating each resident as an individual and fostering the continuance of their emotional, spiritual, and intellectual growth. Our 35 years’ experience working and living with seniors has resulted in a deep understanding of their unique needs and desires. Every staff member in our community is committed to providing our residents with the best experience in each interaction they share, no matter how small or significant. It’s this combination of technology, understanding, appreciation, and commitment that sets us apart from other communities and makes our culture so special for both our staff and our residents.

Map of StoryPoint Troy