Villa Springfield

Reviews of Villa Springfield

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Springfield

May 11, 2013

By Caring 5105

My great aunt stayed at Villa Springfield. The place was clean and spacious but there was a certain odor that I noticed when inside. I thought they were understaffed. Nonetheless, the staff were friendly and tried to be helpful. She was on physical therapy but the staff were slow at instigating it. I thought the residents were not watched as closely as they should be.

August 25, 2012

By summer234

my relative has been very happy with the doctor and a few of the staff. Unfortunately, he only trusts a few. The majority of the staff argue with him and discourage his asking for assistance. The food is so bad he only eats part of the time. The facility is clean and looks great to the public but being inside for any length of time is a nightmare. We do not recomend this facility

Services and Amenities of Villa Springfield

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Villa Springfield

Villa Springfield is a senior living provider in Springfield, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Springfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Springfield