St Clare Commons

Reviews of St Clare Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for St Clare Commons

July 27, 2016

By VH047847

St. Clare Commons was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and informative. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The dining room was restaurant-style.

February 23, 2016

By Sue120796150

The thing that is most appealing about St. Clare Commons is that my mother’s in the memory care lock-down unit, which is what I needed because she keeps getting out. I think their level of care is very high. The rooms are very nice and very modern, and the entire facility is very nice. From what I’ve seen, the food looks very fresh and healthy. They have several planned activities for residents.

November 15, 2015

I visited St. Clare Commons. It was one that required a two-year self-pay before you went onto Medicaid. It was nice, but my mother doesn’t have enough funds to last two years. The staff seemed nice and very professional. The rooms were very nice.

November 21, 2014

By Dawn18

St. Clare Commons was beautiful. It's brand new. It is clean and beautiful. It's Catholic in its affiliationm and my in-laws were very interested in that. The staff is wonderful. Food is tolerable.

About St Clare Commons

St Clare Commons is a senior living provider in Perrysburg, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact St Clare Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Clare Commons