The Arbors at Milford

Reviews of The Arbors at Milford

Assisted Living Reviews for The Arbors at Milford

July 17, 2012

By Cincy girl

My 97 year old grandma was sent here for rehab.The reahab side is dirty dingy and very depressing. They have carpet going from the front door down all the hallways that are covered in stains. I was really afraid to get my shoes dirty. This place was a total disappointment. While I was there visiting I never seen any staff members with a smile....she was moved to another facility. Do the research and check around. Seniors sometimes only have us to watch over them.

July 05, 2012

By RAL0228

The campus is very nice, with lots of green. It looks well kept. The inside is nice, but nothing special. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job done. All the staff I encounter were friendly and seemed caring. My grandmother is unfortunately no longer able to function well enough to be able to give her opinion of the care, but she seems to be well taken care of. The rooms themselves leave something to be desired in my opinion. Most of the rooms seem to be 2 beds, and are completely lacking any charm. White walls, white tile floor, white beds, etc. Compared to some of the other nursing homes I've seen, this place seems so sterile and un-homey, which I would consider a definite con if I were the one living there. However, the facility is clean, and the staff seem competent, friendly and caring, which is the most important thing, so overall I would rate it very highly.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Arbors at Milford

Services and Amenities of The Arbors at Milford

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Arbors at Milford

The Arbors at Milford is a senior living provider in Milford, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact The Arbors at Milford for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Arbors at Milford