Altercare of Mentor

Reviews of Altercare of Mentor

Nursing Home Reviews for Altercare of Mentor

January 29, 2017

By Kourtmey

My dad is here.... Food is okay but the staff where my dad is are bad. Find his clothes and dirty paper briefs on the floor of his bathroom when I go there.... He has had same shirt on for four days. They do not have patience with him... He has had previous brain surgery and now had three brain bleeds. If I am there for five hours not one person checks on him at all. I am highly saddened by the lack of care and concern for patients. The staff sits at the desk on their phones. I am speaking for the area my dad is in as I cannot speak for the other area in this place

November 05, 2015

By laceyace

If you are looking for a nursing home for a loved one for short or long term STAY AWAY from ALTER CARE THEY ARE SNEAKY THEY ARE LAZY My mother went way down hill in 4 months Her feet and ankles were so swollen from keeping her in a wheel chair from the time she got up till the time she went to bed She was able to walk by her self before entering there now she barely can stand on her own I talk I complained I yelled but nothing worked MY mothers new cloths were stolen the first week My hangers were stolen I took in special cups for her to drink from they were gone in 2 days I complained but nothing happened It didn't matter what time of the day I came in the nurses and aids were sitting on there butts

April 28, 2015

By priscillasheff

At first I thought the lack of care for the patients was an issure of being understaffed but after observing the staff in the building many times, I realized that it is the lack of quality leadership. The staff needs to have policies in many areas of care and made accountable. Many needs for many residents are not being met on a daily basis.

Services and Amenities of Altercare of Mentor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Altercare of Mentor

Altercare of Mentor is a senior living provider in Mentor, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Altercare of Mentor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Altercare of Mentor