Christian Village at Mason

Assisted Living Reviews for Christian Village at Mason

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Christian Village at Mason

May 22, 2016

By PWEBYUZ

I had a very good impression of Mason Christian Village. They just didn’t have any room sizes that I wanted. I only interacted with the marketer and she was very good. The rooms were small, and I needed something larger. They had a library and some fitness equipment.

January 15, 2015

By Sue67324450

We almost stayed here at Mason Christian Village. The only thing with that place is that they didn't have a room available. In comparison with the other facility, this place is older, and the rooms were darker. My mother would also have to share a room with somebody. There were no private rooms in the rehab facility area. The staff was very nice. Everything else about it is fantastic. It is a huge thriving community; it's enormous. It's like a little town.

December 30, 2014

By Sue100501650

At Mason Christian Village, they had a beautiful coffee shop and great coffee. They were all friendly. The rooms were really nice. It just looked nice when you walked in. The only downfall was, in the dining room, it was cafeteria style and I didn't think a lot of people could manage that. Other than that, it looked like a nice place. The people who I took the tour with, they were very friendly. When you walked in the main door, you felt very welcome. The facility was very clean. It went from independent living to the care facilities, so you don't have to move. It just had everything. They had lots of activities going on. It just seemed very friendly. Also it was easy to get around to since it was all on one floor.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Christian Village at Mason

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy

About Christian Village at Mason

Refund Plans: Declining Balance to 0% over18 yrs. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Christian Village at Mason