Arbors at Delaware

Reviews of Arbors at Delaware

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbors at Delaware

July 13, 2014

By bubbles55

Do not take your loved ones here! My grandmother had to be taken to this place after a surgery in june. She didn't even make it 12 hours before we pulled her out. This place smells like death and dirty diapers when you walk in the door. Rooms are dirty and dusty. My grandmother was placed in a room and never checked on again up until they found out that we were taking her out of there. She was left all night and had to pretty much crawl to the rest room. And because we chose to take her out against medical advice they kept her medications(including pain pills) and discharge papers from the hospital that had her surgeon's number on it for us to call and schedule her follow up appointment all because they said that was their policy. Horrible place. If you love them don't ever go near this place. I'm only giving this a star because i'm required if it was my own choice i said -10 stars

Services and Amenities of Arbors at Delaware

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Arbors at Delaware

Arbors at Delaware is a senior living provider in Delaware, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Arbors at Delaware for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbors at Delaware