Maple Knoll Village Cincinnati, OH

Maple Knoll Village (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Maple Knoll Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Maple Knoll Village

August 13, 2014

The visit at Maple Knoll Village was fine. Everyone was very helpful. It was a nice facility. The rooms were fine. I like that it's close to my current house. They have activities. They have an exercise, a weight room, a pool, and social events. I just like the quality of the facility.

July 20, 2014

By LovelyLady15

She was in Maple Knoll. We loved Maple Knoll. It had beautiful grounds. They like to take her out and walk her. They had different food other than the cafeteria food. It was just a wonderful place. She was treated very well. The staff was wonderful. She started in an apartment. As time went on, she went into nursing care.

August 20, 2012

By GranddaddyGirl

My grandfather never had any complaints regarding Maple Knoll Village. Every time I went to visit him, he would go on about how peaceful the place was and how much happier he was being there. He loved the activities that were available to him at the facility. I do agree that their physical fitness is exceptional. The fitness room has over 12 different machines that the residents can do even offer a warm-water pool and sauna. One of the nurses mentioned to me on a visit how much my grandfather loves the whirlpool! She even said they have to warn him when he's been in too long! The nurses always appear to be very pleasant when I visit and pay attention to my grandfather and his care. They know him by name, tell me little quirky things about him that I've missed, and have real conversations with him when they bring him his meals and check on him. I think the facility we have him in is really the best one. The staff there really takes an interest and renewed my granddad's spirit.

May 17, 2012

By Review888

Mapleknoll seems like a nice place to live. My relative began in the independent cottages, and then moved to the assisted living building when she needed it. She seems to receive good care, and she enjoys the food and the companionship of her fellow residents. Her apartment is nice and spacious, and has big windows. It includes a bedroom, living room, bathroom, and a small kitchen. They plan outings and events for the residents, which is nice. Also, my relative has needed the assistance of the nursing staff on numerous occasions, and we feel that they have provided good care to her, as well as keeping her family up to date on what is happening with her situation. It also has beautiful grounds, and easy parking and access for visitors of residents. Although the assisted living center (Beecher) seems nice for what it is, the independent cottages (where my relative initially stayed) are really outstanding. They are nice inside and have patios outside, and there is a very active social scene and nice restaurant. All in all, it seems to be a nice facility and based on my experience with my relative, I would recommend it to others.

Nursing Home Reviews for Maple Knoll Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Maple Knoll Village

August 11, 2013

By Dorolene

Maple Knoll Village had apartments, townhouses and villas. Their villas had garages than could be used for cars or as workshops. They had four washers and dryers. It had two bedrooms which was really nice. It had a full size refrigerator and felt like more like a home than an apartment. I loved this facility.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Maple Knoll Village

Refund Plan: Declining Balance over 100 mos. Access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis. Also offer 90% refund for new cottages with higher Entrance and Monthly Fees.

Map of Maple Knoll Village