Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

July 10, 2017

By kmwdhappyguest

Astoria is beautiful. The rooms are huge with private bathroom and shower. So much food, noone can go hungry. Therapy helped meet my friends goals. She especially loved the putting green and slot machine. They had him walking in no time. Never a full moment with activities, especially loved happy hour. Nurses were quick to help including getting a hot blanket whenever asked. I recommend Astoria to anyone!

March 21, 2016

By Kathy122152150

We visited Astoria for my great-aunt. It was beautiful, very nice, and clean. It seemed like it would be a good place for her. The rooms were very nice but weren’t as big as the ones in another facility, yet still very acceptable.

September 30, 2015

I didn’t care for Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation. We didn’t choose it because it was noisy but the location was good.

August 27, 2015

Astoria Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation was not a nice place. I was not impressed with it at all. They did not help my friend. They did not seem very competent to me. I would never recommend it to anybody.

Services and Amenities of Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

About Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation

Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Canton, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Astoria Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation