Maple Leaf Health Care

Reviews of Maple Leaf Health Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Maple Leaf Health Care

January 16, 2015

By car1957

the care is good but the food is so bad a prisoner wouldn't eat it. Fire the Chef!!! the food is aweful

May 28, 2014

By caring86032150

Maple Leaf Health Care is fine. We have had our moments, good and bad, but it has been OK. My mom is pleased with the food. She is in a private room, and that is probably the best part about it. Overall, my mom seems to be pleased with her stay there, and that is all that matters to me.

April 16, 2013

By Kathy20

We've visited the Maple Leaf Health Care. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating. They sort of dropped everything just to give us a long tour. The one problem I saw was that they only had 2 private rooms, so my mom would be on the waiting list for that. They also didn't have TVs or telephones in the rooms.

Services and Amenities of Maple Leaf Health Care

About Maple Leaf Health Care

Maple Leaf Health Care is a senior living provider in Statesville, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Maple Leaf Health Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Maple Leaf Health Care