South Village

Reviews of South Village

Nursing Home Reviews for South Village

October 10, 2014

By Linda100007250

I've been to South Village for a visit, and it was an OK facility. When I first went there, I noticed that a lot of the staff needed more professionalism. On my second visit, I saw that they have undergone a lot of renovations, they have new people, and they have made significant changes to their buildings. It looked very, very nice. The staff are much more professional, and I don’t see a lot of them just standing around anymore or doing nothing. They made a lot of changes in the last three or four months.

November 27, 2012

By Helpful_Sights

The staff at the time was not very good. There was a urine odor in most of the rooms, some of the patients were not turned properly, and My aunt couldn't stand being a resident there. The amenities were up to date. The bathrooms were never clean. The receptionist at the front desk was always polite. Some of the nurses seemed to have bad attitudes. If you need assistance for anything it seemed as if the would take their time to assist with your needs. The older people that I met on different occasions would tell me of stories where they would need to be changed, or their room-mate needed to be turned and, it may have taken awhile for the nurses to come. When you walk on the inside of the facility there is an odor, I didn't like it but my guess was that's just the way it smelled. Unfortunately my grandmother, and one of my aunts passed away. Eventually my other aunt was moved to another facility.

June 27, 2011

By Doug

My Father lives at this facility. My family and I are very satisfied of the way the staff is treating my Father. I visit Dad several times a week. I really appreciate the way I'm informed If anything happen such as a falling incident. The staff treats my dad like family. They keep his clothes washed and his hygiene's up to par. I truly believe its safe to say that we chose the right home for him.

Services and Amenities of South Village

About South Village

South Village is a senior living provider in Rocky Mount, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact South Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of South Village