Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

June 30, 2011

By chrisdel1982

I visit this facility at least once a week. What I really like about this facility is its attention to detail. The staff is always very friendly to visitors, but most importantly, their attention to the residents needs are excellent. My biggest impression that seals the deal for me is how the nursing staff goes out of their way to bright the residents day. I once saw a nurse seeing a resident crying and this nurse went out of her way to make that resident smile by bringing her a flower. A small token, yet this resident was so overjoyed that she had to tell every one about her flower. I really like visiting this facility.

Services and Amenities of Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Capital Nursing and Rehabilitation Center