Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Monroe Rehabilitation Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Monroe Rehabilitation Center

August 28, 2014

My mom had her rehab at Monroe Rehabilitation Center. The staff seemed to take care of all the patients. The therapist worked with all the patients. They provided entertainment just about every day. They had bingo, local talents came in and perform. Some of the college kids from the local colleges came in and do activities with the patients and play games with them. They provided transportations to doctor's appointments. They brought their food to their room, but they do had a small dining area. It was an older facility. It could stand some renovations. The rooms were plain and they could upgrade some of their modern day technology. However, it was in a pretty good shape and they had kept their standard and sanitation with the health department.

April 29, 2014

By 1234truth

I do not know where to start listing the issues i see at this place. I visited a friend's grandmother and was shocked at the building and furniture/equipment's age and condition. The hallway carpet alone gave me nightmares. Parts of the ceiling are bubbled. The room furnishing are old and overall very depressing. My friend mentioned that she hadn't seen anyone using gait belts when working with someone. I saw 2 poeple doing therapy in the hallway and while the pushed a wheelchair behind the person no gait belt was ever used. While i was there the nurse button was pressed for a bathroom need and after 20 minutes we just had to go find someone. Now the thing that bothered me the most was over hearing someone telling patient in another room 'why didn't you call one of us before you sh#t yourself.' I would never place a family member of mine in this facility

Photos of Monroe Rehabilitation Center

About Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Monroe Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Monroe, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monroe Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monroe Rehabilitation Center