Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Monroe Rehabilitation Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Monroe Rehabilitation Center

April 18, 2015

When you walk in Monroe Rehabilitation Center, it smelled like urine. The lady that gave us the tour didn't give a straight answer. She was kind, but she was vague. They were nasty. I didn't like it at all. The people were not happy as far as you could tell. It was just more depressing than any of the other places.

February 05, 2015

By Daughter of a Loved One

Recently, I placed my Mother in this facility, I was so happy to have her there, the Admissions department was great, they were extremely helpful. It wasn't long after the admission process was over, I noticed strange happenings. The room was cleaned for days, my Mother's call light would ring for long periods of time before being answered. I found her soiled with her own feces and urine on many occasions. The Nursing staff was rude and seemed to care less about my concerns. My Mother's had no appetite and wasn't eating, the lady from the kitchen told me that if I don't like what that was being served to take my Mother home. I WOULD NOT ever recommend anyone taking someone they loved to this care facility, if that is what you call it. I spoke with my Mother's primary care doctor and he said that many of his patients have gone there for rehab and care and have had bad experiences.

October 12, 2014

By 2978

This facility has made alot of positive changes over the years. I have has several family members there for rehab. The rehab team is by far the best ,you can really tell rhey care for their patients and their outcomes. The whole team there have got big hearts and it shows. While it is not new, it was clean and they were making improvements. I would recommend it for both short term rehab or long term care. They truelly have a lot of heart.

August 28, 2014

My mom had her rehab at Monroe Rehabilitation Center. The staff seemed to take care of all the patients. The therapist worked with all the patients. They provided entertainment just about every day. They had bingo, local talents came in and perform. Some of the college kids from the local colleges came in and do activities with the patients and play games with them. They provided transportations to doctor's appointments. They brought their food to their room, but they do had a small dining area. It was an older facility. It could stand some renovations. The rooms were plain and they could upgrade some of their modern day technology. However, it was in a pretty good shape and they had kept their standard and sanitation with the health department.

April 29, 2014

By 1234truth

I do not know where to start listing the issues i see at this place. I visited a friend's grandmother and was shocked at the building and furniture/equipment's age and condition. The hallway carpet alone gave me nightmares. Parts of the ceiling are bubbled. The room furnishing are old and overall very depressing. My friend mentioned that she hadn't seen anyone using gait belts when working with someone. I saw 2 poeple doing therapy in the hallway and while the pushed a wheelchair behind the person no gait belt was ever used. While i was there the nurse button was pressed for a bathroom need and after 20 minutes we just had to go find someone. Now the thing that bothered me the most was over hearing someone telling patient in another room 'why didn't you call one of us before you sh#t yourself.' I would never place a family member of mine in this facility

Photos of Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Services and Amenities of Monroe Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Monroe Rehabilitation Center

Monroe Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Monroe, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Monroe Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Monroe Rehabilitation Center