Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor

4230 North Roxboro Road, Durham, NC 27704
Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor

October 10, 2017

By Tanya

My mother is a resident of Rose Manor (Concordia Transitional Care). The staff is fine, but they're just understaffed. The grounds are good and the community is close by. My mother is in a private room and it's large.

May 31, 2017

By princeroni

I was a patient here for nine months, previous before coming here I had been in another facility in Greensboro, NC. I had numerous health problems number one being not able to walk, due to several surgeries on my spinal chord and spinal area. I had been diagnosed with stage IV large cell lymphoma and osteomyelitis of the spinal chord. From day one I was treated with such exceptional care and dignity from the staff and nurses. They were very attentive to my health diagnoses and the goals I had set to be able to walk again. Through many months of hard work, encouragement, great nursing care, and just extremely genuine in there support of me, was a vital turning point in getting me out of my wheelchair onto a walker. I have been gone now for a month and still use a walker and a cane at times to walk, but the even after leaving the staff had checked on me and continue to be an amazing source of strength and encouragement for me.
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. It is our honor to provide quality care.

February 07, 2017

By Rose Tyson

A place of honor and respect. Staff and all are great people. My mother has been there for about three years. I am there practically daily to help my mom and others as well. Great place!! May God Bless them all.

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate you sharing your positive feedback with us.

September 30, 2015

By Sandra108550550

Rose Manor was OK. My husband had issues with the food and the dining. He was sharing a room with a roommate who was not mobile, and he had to share a closet, which did not work out too well. It was an older facility, so a lot of the amenities had not been updated. They were understaffed. He was not happy there. I liked the social worker.

Services and Amenities of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Concordia Transitional Care and Rehabilitation – Rose Manor