Universal Health Care - Concord

Reviews of Universal Health Care - Concord

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Health Care - Concord

January 14, 2015

By Charlene19

My dad is at the Universal Healthcare. It is pretty good, and I like it. They take really good care of him. For now he is independent because he can do a lot of things on his own, but he has dementia and they make sure he has his right medicine. I love the community and the surroundings. The staff was fine. They keep me informed on the very things that goes on and everything that they do. I have a meeting with them to go over with the details and everything on how my dad's treatment is coming along. We used to meet at least once a month or once every other month.

October 13, 2013

I found out about Universal Healthcare through a referral. It was clean and the staff were efficient and very friendly. It was a wonderful place. They need to have more funding, then they could update the place.

June 20, 2012

By LivingXL

It's a hard decision to place a loved one into a nursing home facility, however, I feel that my mother-in-law's quality of life improved once she was moved into Universal Healthcare. She has Alzheimers and had been living at home with my father-in-law. Her diet was poor and she was a hoarder which contributed to bad living conditions. Once her doctor placed her into Universal, she started eating 3 square meals a day. She also had the facility to walk around to get some exercise. The staff has been very caring and patient with her. The employee turnover is high but I think that is normal for the industry. I would recommend this nursing home to anymore that has a relative with Alzheimers or has to go into a nursing facility.

July 29, 2011

By CLEANUPLADY

Out of all the centers I have visited Universal is the most careing and a very clean facility. A lot of times when sick people have to stay in the hospital (rehab / health care facility) for a while they want to feel at home and want intertainment, Universal gives patients activities and parties to lift their spirits. My mother always enjoy it when she goes. I always see the life that it gives the patiences. My mother is 82 years old and has been there 4 times for rehab.

About Universal Health Care - Concord

Universal Health Care - Concord is a senior living provider in Concord, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Health Care - Concord for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Health Care - Concord