Alamance Health Care Center

Reviews of Alamance Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Alamance Health Care Center

October 30, 2012

By Bonnie4

We heard Alamance Healthcare Center was a good place. At that time, my mother was at the hospital because she fractured her back at the place she had been living, an assisted living, and I had to find a place quickly. A lot of people I know were there. The people are good. I've gotten to know quite a few of them. If you have a problem, you can go to them and talk about it and they try to fix it. The rooms are not dirty, but it's messy sometimes. I think they can do a lot better about the food.

Services and Amenities of Alamance Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Alamance Health Care Center

Located in the small town of Burlington, NC, Alamance Health Care Center is surrounded by residential streets and is within miles of several health care services.

As a skilled nursing facility, Alamance Health Center offers many rehabilitation and care activities to ensure the rejuvenation and treatment of its residents. Personalized plans are curated for each resident, specifically through the Activities in Motion program, which allows seniors to assist in planning their recovery and treatment with the most beneficial programs. Using the latest technology and education, the trained staff is devoted to providing the best care through programs such as Fast Track Ortho and Advanced Rehabilitation and Conditioning for cardiac patients.

Residents have access to several amenities, including Wi-Fi throughout the building and a number of peaceful gathering spaces and common socialization areas. The on-site rehabilitation gym offers the latest equipment to promote healing and health. Several gardens as well as a gazebo and a covered patio allow for peace and relaxation outdoors, and restaurant-style dining provides fresh dining choices made to residents' preferences.

Map of Alamance Health Care Center