Kingsbridge House

Reviews of Kingsbridge House

Assisted Living Reviews for Kingsbridge House

June 04, 2015

By Scotlad

Find someplace else. My mother was there just under a year and developed Scabies and other ailments due to the non-caring attitude of the staff. Clothes and linens were not changed regularly and doctor prescribed medications not supplied as needed. We finally got her out of there and are now paying to resolve the damage they did. This place should really be reported to the authorities as it is not viable for elderly people.

February 05, 2014

By Elder Advocate

If you can afford to go somewhere else, do so! This place used to be fairly nice, but since being bought out by the Chinese, it has gone downhill fast. (It's now owned by a conglomerate in Hong Kong, which stated it bought it as an investment, so that tells you what the number one priority is). Supervision is almost nil, and no attempt is made to keep residents from wandering in and out of rooms and taking items belonging to someone else. They can't be bothered to separate the residents laundry and clothing, and whenever I see my mom, she's dressed in some decrepit old thing that doesn't even belong to her. Half the time she has no shoes on, and her diaper is always dirty. They don't clean her nails, or comb her hair. She has also had some "unexplained" bruises. They've removed the carpeting, most of the artwork on the walls, and the place looks like a cheap dormitory (at best). No attempt seems to be made anymore in involving residents in any sort of activity. They have an RN (supposedly) who manages the place now, but she does diddly-squat and leaves everyday by 3pm. If you can afford an alternative to this warehousing facility, I suggest you do so. If I had guardianship of my mom, she would be out of there yesterday.

As the Administrator of Kingsbridge House, I take any complaint - be it regarding resident care or the condition of our building - very seriously. My staff and I strive to make sure the needs of our residents are met at all times. Our team works hard to care for the elderly whose cognitive decline has made it impossible for them to continue living independently. I hope that next time you will come to me directly to address any specific concerns you may have so I may correct them immediately. My door is always open to hear how we can improve our services. Regarding our recent renovation, the reviews have been very positive but of course we realize taste is subjective. We removed the dated carpet and wallpaper and replaced them with hardwood floors and fresh paint that gives the building a brighter, fresher look. I am proud of the community and the dedicated staff we have here at Kingsbridge, and I am always looking for ways to make it better.

July 28, 2012

By KatheH

Kingsbridge is an outstanding example of a facility where intent, caring, and continual education results in assisted living that benefits everyone. The staff from top to bottom exhibit what Alzheimer's care should look like.

Services and Amenities of Kingsbridge House

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: HAL-088-015

About Kingsbridge House

Kingsbridge House is a senior living provider in Brevard, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Kingsbridge House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Kingsbridge House