Taylor House Albemarle, NC

Reviews of Taylor House

Assisted Living Reviews for Taylor House

February 22, 2016

By Joann30

I went to Baptist Retirement Homes of NC. It was a lovely place, but we decided we did not want to live in Winston-Salem because it wasn’t a place that we were familiar with. The facility is a lovely, gated community. The patio house has a nice layout. Everyone has a carport. From what I saw, maintenance was good.

March 18, 2014

By Bonnie26

We went to the Baptist Home and it was really outstanding. The staff knew everybody’s name. They were concerned about their patients and they were friendly with them. The place was very clean and there was no smell. The food was well made. They have a memory care area, independent living with cottages and homes where people can rent, and they have skilled care. They have gardens that are extensive for people to use, and groomed paths so there is less hazard of falling. I was really disappointed that we couldn’t get that. I really liked that place for my mother.

About Taylor House

Taylor House is a senior living provider in Albemarle, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Taylor House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Taylor House