Williamsville Suburban L L C

Reviews of Williamsville Suburban L L C

Nursing Home Reviews for Williamsville Suburban L L C

January 17, 2016

By BADBADBAD

This place is BAD!!!! My family member has been here for a few months. The bed has not been changed since arrived. The place is filthy, smells and has the worst staff . Personal belongings including sentimental items and money were taken. Medications are not dispensed properly and even missed. The Patient suffers in pain. I am embarrassed to bring anyone here to visit. In search of better place, we finally found one. The Patient will be leaving soon. I wish I could take all the residents out of this hell hole and place them in a better place. Whom ever owns and runs this place should be ashamed of yourself. I am sure you are spending all the residents money in a nice warm place, instead you should have to live in this facility for a month and be treated like our loved ones have been. I just hope people read this review and Please do not send your loved ones here.

December 14, 2014

By Caring persons

This place is disgusting-the North building worse than the south building. It's dirty. Look at the floors, the walls, the elevator, the patient rooms. They are disgusting. It smells bad. Always. The staff, especially in the North building, are lazy, use foul language, and are abusive towards the residents. I would NEVER allow a family or friend to stay here. I'm not sure why NYS allows them to remain open. One only has to walk in and look around for five minutes to see how awful this place is. Please do not bring your loved ones here.

March 17, 2013

By linmmm

My family and I were very satisfied with the care my mother received at Williamsville Suburban. They are a little short staff but they met all my mom's needs. Tony is a great asset to the place always there when you need him and is always cheerful Brian from Physical Therapy was very kind and patient with my mom. The nurses kept us inform and were very pleasant.

July 28, 2011

By kashb

My Mother currently is a resident of this facility and I would like to commend the charge nurse and her favorite aide on the wing she is on. The 2 of them will go above and beyond to keep my Mother happy and have been nothing but pleasant in helping me with any issues that I come across with her daily care and maintenance. They really belong in this profession!

About Williamsville Suburban L L C

Williamsville Suburban L L C is a senior living provider in Williamsville, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Williamsville Suburban L L C for more details on services and rates.

Map of Williamsville Suburban L L C